Monday, March 28, 2011

My own little world...

I find myself wandering around in my own thoughts a lot. More often than not with my Mp3-player playing. I might be observing the people around me, thinking about something that happened at work or school, or something completely different. I guess this is what people define as being in your own little world.
One thing I have noticed lately is that while doing this, being in my own little world, I talk to God. It's one of the most peaceful things I can do, even if I don't get an answer right there and then. (But that's good for my patience.) So I walk around, listening, talking and observing in this little bubble of "My world". It's a small and safe haven where my thought's can get sorted, and become less messy, at least for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment